Science of Chronology
1. A chronology of events, insights, and discoveries.
2. The body ( Chapters 1 through 24) has a completely different flavor and with this thread are interwoven the book's other themes.
3. Science is a community enterprise. The insights that shape our view of the Universe come not from a single person or a small handful but from the combined efforts of many. Therefore, this book has many characters.
4. A fundamental scientific discovery usually leads to the development of essentially new technology. And the acceleration of scientific and technical progress definitely depends on the development of new technologies.
5. In every sector of the vast front of contemporary science ranging from Chemistry to Biology and from astronomy to nuclear energy, intensive research is carried on; the laws governing nature and complex social processes are becoming better understood and knowledge, which gives manpower, is sought and acquired.
6. Scientific and technological progress rests on a core of qualified specialists. It depends, in the long run, on how readily and creatively people assimilate new scientific and technical ideas and apply them. This places a special responsibility on technical educational institutions that train specialists.
About the Author: Jitendra Kumar Vimal is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering at Govt. Polytechnic, Dhanbad, India and he was an M.Tech Fellow. His academic contributions to the specialty are well recognized. His dedication in teaching has earned him love and adoration of his students and colleagues. His writing style is well reflected in the form of this book.
He writes books in such a style that students never get bored reading his books. He believes in writing quality books. He does not believe in quantity. His main aim is to serve for the sake of humanity. He desires to contribute 10% of royalty to the World Health Organisation (W.H.0) for humanitarian purposes. He is also eager to expend 10% royalty (besides10% contribution to W.H.0) in India to improve the level of literacy, health, hygiene and in awareness programme for those who are living below the poverty line or for down-trodden and marginalized people of India. He has also faced a major portion of miserable life.
- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing ; 1 edition (2019)
- Author: Jitendra Kumar Vimal
- ISBN-13: 9789389085914
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1 x 20.3 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend