Stride: A woman’s guide to an extraordinary life, carer and leadership
Are you ready to experience the magic of ‘Extraordinary’?
The woman of today is aware that she lives in a world that is not equal. She can’t wait for another 217 years for things to change (number of years for the gender economic gap to close, as published by The World Economic Forum). She wants more from her career and life; she wants to be a leader. She loves hearing “This is how you do it” from others whom she looks up to. Yet, when she tries to apply what she hears, she gets stuck because her own reality, challenges, fears and aspirations are different. If this sounds like you, this book is for you.
In this book, Madhu
- Challenges your beliefs about life, leadership and success
- Shows you a step-by-step roadmap to live an extraordinary life
- Helps you build confidence, grit and a powerful executive presence
- Empowers you to take charge, make tough decisions and navigate uncertainty with poise
- Shares every secret there is, to unleash the leader in you
It is time to give yourself the permission to be all that you can be and experience the magic of ‘extraordinary’. It is time to STRIDE!
About the Author: Madhu is an optimist by heart and prides her ability to instil positivity in others. Inspired by her personal journey, she is on a mission to put a spurt on the current rate of progress towards gender diversity in the workplace.
Prior to becoming a Leadership Coach, Madhu spent close to a decade working for large corporate organizations where she managed and led people transformation projects in the areas of cultural transformation, diversity & inclusion, talent management, and leadership development.
Madhu currently lives in Adelaide, Australia with her family. When she is not working, she is amused by the pursuits of her toddler or creating fusion vegetarian food in her kitchen.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Chapter One Publishers; 1 edition (2019)
- Author: Madhu Jeyakumaran
- ISBN-13: 9780648488415
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.8 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend