The Invisible Remote
For the parents who are facing any of the below issues-
1. You feel you are unable to control your kids?
2. Your kids feel you are not that cool as a parent?
3. Your kids listen to everyone except you?
4. Your kids feel you are pressurising them to get good grades?
5. You are unable to communicate to your kids that whatever you do it’s for their good.
6. You feel scary when they are out of your sight?
7. You don’t feel good when you meet their friends?
8. You feel you cannot control your kid’s behaviour in your absence?
9. Are you facing teenage issues of your kid?
10. Your kids are not in your control?
Reading this book and implementing the methodologies will help you transform you as a parent, build strong relationship with your kids and most importantly win the trust and respect from the heart of your kids.
About the Author: Vishweshwar Rau was born and raised in Hyderabad, India. He was an IT Professional before shifting fulltime to school academics where he founded AVR Coaching, an education company in the year 2000, where school kids are trained to master the most phobic subject called Mathematics. He has a Midas touch that elevates and motivates his students to be happy and successful in life. He lives in Hyderabad City with his parents, wife, and son.
- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing ; 1 edition (2019)
- Author: Vishweshwar Rau
- ISBN-13: 9789388459761
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.5 x 20.3 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend