A Handbook on Fundamental Concepts in Pharmaceutical Industry
Salient Features of this Book
• This Handbook sized resource offers rapid, portable access to Pharma concepts you need to know. It is a wonderful source for quick answers, and an efficient review tool for any pharma aspirant.
• It is a must-read book for every student aspiring for good placement in any pharmaceutical industry.
• Its point-based approach will help aspirants to revise the concepts and perform well in interviews.
• Presents information in a concise, at-a-glance format for a convenient reference anytime.
• The Information is densely packed and can be read in shortest possible time with high degree of retention.
About the Author: The Author Mr Prem Swaroop Adhikarla, since schooling was fond of Science, Medicine and reading Inspirational Self-help Books. He had appeared and presented numerous Posters and Papers at various instances covering Pharmacy, Environmental Biotechnology, Drug delivery, Industrial Microbiology and has contributed research and review publications in quite a few national and International Academic Journals. He had done Projects on Antiretroviral and Antiparkinsonian drugs at his Under-graduation and Post-graduation levels with Acharya Nagarjuna University and NATCO pharma. He Post graduated from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore with Pharmaceutics as Specialisation. He was the Author of his earlier work “A Glimpse on Expiry date of Pharmaceutical Dosage forms - In Pursuit of Understanding this significant concept Expiration Dates” published as book at Germany.
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2021)
- Author: Prem Swaroop Adhikarla
- ISBN-13: 9781636401270
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 Inch
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend