BIOMATERIALS: Multidisciplinary Approaches and Their Related Applications
This particular textbook presents a complete introduction to the field of biomaterials and cross-linked to the fundamental properties of metals, polymers, ceramics, and natural biomaterials with their unique benefits and limitations. Clinical problems such as sterilization, surface modification, interactions with cell-biomaterials, drug delivery systems, and tissue-engineered systems are discussed in detail, offering practical inspiration to students into the real challenges in the field of biomaterial engineering. This balanced and usable textbook is the perfect introduction to biomaterials for students in engineering and materials science, and is sufficiently brief to teach within one semester and includes only basic understanding of biology.
• The scientific foundations of their activities in biomaterials engineering are directly related, giving students a comprehensive, widely applicable field understanding.
• Added to teachings like learning goals, clear and concise summaries of the books, realistic examples, suggested additional reading, and solved problems are provided.
- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2020)
- Author: Amir N. Saud Al-Humairi, Hasan Sh. Majdi, Safaa N. Saud Al-Humairi and Mohammed Al-Maamori
- ISBN-13: 9789389932386
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1 x 25.4 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend