Entrepreneurship Secrets - Beginner's Guide To Running A Successful Business
Inside Entrepreneurship Secrets, you will learn:
• How to inspire your workforce to complete the jobs efficiently.
• The significance of paying good remuneration for motivating your employees.
• Importance of employees in the company infrastructure
• The art of hiring and managing employees.
• Why is teamwork the key factor in business?
• How to handle business stress.
• Why is it important to implement advanced technologies in your business?
• How can outsourcing tasks change the game?
• Tricks to pay taxes and file returns properly.
• About workplace negativity and how to reduce it.
• And most importantly, how to be the captain of the ship?
Get your priorities straight and take a leap by trusting on fate!
About the Author: My idea behind writing "Entrepreneurship Secrets" was to provide the young entrepreneurs who have just started to walk on this path with a clear guideline that they can follow to achieve success in their venture. The road to becoming a successful entrepreneur is not as easy as it comes with several challenges and hardships. Entrepreneurs need to make challenging decisions which can make or break their company. Most importantly, employee management is always the key factor in leading a company towards its organizational goals and ultimately success. Without having the basic knowledge, one can stumble upon the unprecedented situations that entrepreneurship presents with. Hence, it is always better to have a practical guide to help people take their decision more efficiently and "Entrepreneurship Secrets" was written to serve that purpose.
- Paperback: 200 Pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing ; 1 edition (2018)
- Author: Abdul Vasi
- ISBN-13: 9789387193871
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 1 x 21.5 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend