Facing Life's Adversities And Gaining Inspiration
Life adversity is everywhere right? You turn on your television set and see or hear about wars, tsunamis, earthquakes and hurricanes, typhoons, drought and disease in a distant corner of the world. You ask yourself:
• How do they deal with them?
• What are the consequences of not dealing with them?
• What can I learn from them?
If you are that curious individual, this book has a place on your shelf. If you are interested on a personal basis in learning about childhood’s adversities in the developing world, this is a way for you to gain the experience by reading this eye opening story. If you are a teacher in a developed world where students rarely hear unvarnished stories of war and other sufferings, this book can be a conversation starter for your students.
- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2018)
- Author: Phillip Tor Manyok
- ISBN-13: 9781947293953
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1 x 20.3 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend