Future of Work - AI in HR
Allow me to guide you through the compelling reasons to consider (or not) adding this transformative exploration of Artificial Intelligence's impact on HR, Management, and Leadership to your collection.Who should explore 'Future of Work – AI in HR':
1. Inquisitive Minds: Tailored for those intrigued by AI's applications at work, especially in HR, Management, and Leadership, this self-help book imparts foundational knowledge on AI and advanced technologies, currently in a formative stage of adoption. Envision a future workplace that is not only efficient but also addresses entrenched workplace issues.
2. Newer Work Philosophies: Addressing the urgent need for a paradigm shift in workplace management and leadership philosophies, the book incorporates newer understandings and sensibilities, considering the current dominant workforce composition (Gen Y & Z).
3. Insight for the Future: With AI adoption at its formative stages, gain valuable insights to stay ahead of your colleagues. Engage with firsthand information on the current state and future possibilities of advanced technologies shaping the professional landscape, influencing your future work, career, and leadership philosophies.
4. Engaging and Easy to Read: Penned predominantly in the first person, the narrative is both engaging and easily digestible—a noteworthy accomplishment within the realm of technology writing. Structured into concise chapters, it caters to the diminishing attention spans of busy executives, acknowledging the perpetual time constraints faced by the working. Leveraging almost three decades of experience in a tech-enabled global work environment, I draw upon learned perspectives to realistically and candidly diagnose workplace challenges. Proposing practical solutions, I advocate for a shift in attitudes, all supported by the seamless integration of advanced technology adoption.
5. Endorsed by Industry Leaders & Academia: Backed by endorsements from professionals and academia, including a foreword by Syam Nair, CTO of Zscaler, the book graces library shelves in multiple globally renowned universities/institutions in Singapore, including National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore University of Social Sciences, Institute of Technical Education, & Singapore Human Resources Institute (HR Professional body).
What ‘Future of Work – AI in HR’ is not:
For a comprehensive understanding, recognize that this book may not cater to the needs of technology/AI experts and implementors seeking in-depth technical exploration. Instead, it serves as a handbook crafted for professionals and college students, primarily from a non-tech background, offering a nuanced grasp of fundamental AI knowledge and its practical application. While experts may perceive it as simplistic, view it as a guiding signpost leading towards a foundational understanding of AI, People Analytics & Blockchains. Notably, this book does not offer any specific implementation roadmap.'Future of Work – AI in HR' unfolds in 9 sections (including sub-sections), detailing both theoretical knowledge and applied tech@WORK. From addressing current workplace challenges to exploring advanced tech-enabled resolution prospects, the narrative advocates for a paradigm shift in management philosophies, systems, and processes for a more efficient, pleasant, and humane future of work.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2024)
- Author: Sreejith Sreedharan
- ISBN-13: 9789360133474
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 Inches
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend