Human Resource Workplace Fairness in The Virgin Islands (British) - Workplace Fairness
My Name is Garnet Ferron Snr; I was given-birth in the blessed land of Jamaica. During the adolescence years of my life, I resided in a small-scaled village called [Longwood], intertwined by strong relationships with the inhabitants and common interests of the youths. [Amusingly] nicknamed by patriotic- residents [The Woods] in the parish of Clarendon, where football captured my untainted –love, whilst enjoying my elementary schooling at the Longwood’s basic school. I went on to Alley primary school and later attended the then Kempshill Secondary, [now] Kempshill Technical High School, only to conclude my education at the Holmwood Technical High School in Christina, Jamaica. Post-graduation, migration was brewing for me; I relocated, and currently reside and work as an assistant sales manager in the food, beverage and hospitality industry in the British Virgin Islands [BVI], of which I am a citizen, and accepted citizenship of the United Kingdom of Great Britain [GRB] subsequently.
Education & Achievements
- Diploma: High School Jamaica.
- Diploma: Pen foster College in Hotel & Restaurant Management; Pennsylvania, U.S.A
- Master’s Degree in M.Sc. Management: University of Liverpool UK, graduation class of July 2021.
- Author: Book titled “Human Resource Workplace Fairness In the British Virgin Islands Retail Sector”/Published on April 27th, 2021 on Amazon’s global platforms.
- Author: Book titled “Workplaces’- Fairness Globally: Balancing the weight of fairness.”
Blessed be the God of my inspiration!
Garnet Ferron Sr.
- Paperback: 78 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2023)
- Author: Garnet. A. Ferron Snr.
- ISBN-13: 9798892220026
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 10 Inches
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend