Medical Research Writing Made Easy - A stepwise guide for research writing
Why should you buy this book?
• Publish or perish - Publications are now required for medical professionals in order to advance in their academic careers.
• To generate evidence from clinical practice in addition to understanding and applying evidence-based medicine.
• This book takes you from the fundamentals of phrase structure to journal publication.
Who should buy it?
• Undergraduate and postgraduate medical and paramedical students
• Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, and Physiotherapy faculties
• Biomedical Science researchers
• Students and faculties from allied health science
• The book is comprehensive, covering all the topics required for writing a paper.
• The principles of effective writing, sentence structure, writing strategy, plagiarism, referencing styles, critically appraising an article, writing a case report, and original article are covered.
• The book is full of examples that will assist novices in mastering the skill of publishing papers.
• There are numerous nuggets and tips in the book to help you write like a pro.
About the Author: Dr. DVG Chellaiyan
MBBS MD MIPHA Dip.Clin. Res. F.Diab. FICM MRCP(UK)
Dr. DVG Chellaiyan is a medical doctor, epidemiologist, and primary care physician who completed his postgraduation (MD) at Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi. In undergrad, he was an outstanding student, and in postgrad, he was an university topper and gold medalist. He has completed fellowships in both diabetes and intensive care medicine. He has over 85 papers published in medical journals and serves as as editorial board member and peer reviewer for many prestigious journals. He has worked on research projects for National Health Programs as well as for organisations such as WHO and UNICEF. He has received numerous awards and research grant. He serves as a mentor for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students and leads workshops on research methodology.
- Paperback: 148 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2022)
- Author: Vinoth Gnana Chellaiyan
- ISBN-13: 9781636405872
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 Inches
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend