Myriad Disciplines of Architectural Writing
"Architectural Writings" should be like Vedas and Upanishads to architects: At a later stage, these reflective essays and articles shall serve as a source of perennial inspirations. There needs to be a liberal mindset, toward perceiving and understanding architecture, to realize the delicate bridge between traditions and modernity.
This book covers best publications of the architect related to diverse disciplines of Architectural Writings inclusive of Creative writing, Book reviews, newspaper columns, technical papers, interviews, competition entry synopsis, web portal articles and remembering veteran architects.
About the Author:
- Founder of Architectural Journalism and Criticism Organization
- Country Reporter for worldarchitecture.org
- International Correspondent, Architecture-Design-Art magazine.
- Columnist for National Daily: The Tribune for Real Estate Column.
- Assistant Professor, Vishwaniketan College of Architecture, Arts and Design, Maharashtra.
- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing ; 1 edition (2019)
- Author: Pappal Suneja
- ISBN-13: 9789388459587
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.2 x 20.3 cm
Indian Edition available on: