Parenthesis: Unbracketed Diaries of a New Parent
77 anecdotes spanning the author’s pregnancy to her baby’s 6-month birthday. A journey of struggles and self-discovery of a clueless millennial parent by learning to:
– enjoy the ‘bumpy’ ride while confronting her hypocritical side
– maneuver around a tricky healthcare system to a dream delivery
– fight parenting woes and postpartum blues
– strike a balance between sleep, leisure & baby’s pleasure
– imbibe the wisdom out of Generation X, Y & Z
Read on to enjoy the ride!
Rati is a Literary Scrooge who strives to save her readers’ time, space and money. For she loves sparking cerebral reactions through her multifaceted outlook absorbed in the bulk of crisp, self-deprecating puns instead of copious pages. She is a Food Scientist by profession, with a little stint in Intellectual Properties.
She is an avid globe-trotter who believes that the more ground she covers, the more grounding it is. She has now switched over to her true callings in life - writing, parenting and graphic designing, as is evident in this book and the cover illustrated and designed by her.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing ; 1 edition (2018)
- Author: Rati Bhagwat
- ISBN-13: 9789387193697
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.5 x 20.3 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend