Pink of Hope and Love
This book is my Soul Journey from Pain to Acceptance to Healing . Written during my treatment of cancer, my poems reflect my journey - from the day i got diagnosed until the completion of one year of my treatment. I have woven the thoughts that came naturally to me during my different moods, pain, laughter, happiness, loneliness … into poems.
About the Author: Artilin Row Thangkhiew
• Recipient of the coveted All India Women Entrepreneur Achievers Award in 2021 and many State-level awards for her work for the upliftment of farmers and youth of Meghalaya.
• Founder of a successful IT solutions company ETPL India - www.etplservices.com
• Founder of Countryspices - a company into health and wellness doing business globally to support local farmers. www.countryspices.com
• Founder of PO Art Travel and Tours - which contributes to the welfare of animals.
• Passionpreneur, Motivational Speaker and an Enthusiast for Living Life to the full.
- Hardcover: 78 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2022)
- Author: Artilin Row Thangkhiew
- ISBN-13: 9781636405810
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 Inch
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend