Communicating Architecture is very much reflective. One can understand the mistakes and hence, learn not to repeat them in the future; and one can also grasp the advantages and the positives so that they can be replicated ahead, keeping in mind the conceptual and contextual details.
This book covers best publications of the author related to diverse disciplines of Architectural Writings primarily inclusive of Creative writing, Book reviews, Germany Architecture News, Dialogue Section, Design project features, web portal articles & remembering veteran architects etc.
About the Author: Pappal Suneja
Design Researcher & Architect, Germany
- Founder & Curator, Architectural Journalism & Criticism Organisation
- Country Editor, World Architecture Community
- International Correspondent, ADA Magazine
- Project Coordinator, Bauhaus Open Studios, India
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2021)
- Author: Pappal Suneja
- ISBN-13: 9781636401720
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 8 Inches
Indian Edition available on: