This book is not about motivation or inspiration. It's not about how to make to money. It is specifically concentrated on the obstacles and impediments that crop up in any entrepreneur's passage through the tough world of business and commerce.
Among other things this book will show you how:
- God's and grandma's ideas won't make you rich any more.
- In the new era the meaning of the word "commitment" has changed.
- Loyalty is no longer important in the new era.
- How scary it is to build something new
- Never to fear the law
- You can succeed by breaking the rules and not following common beliefs
- Your past can be your greatest strength
- Entrepreneurs should never have a back-up plan
- Your comfort zone can be the greatest enemy of your courage and confidence
- Entrepreneurs have nothing to fear but fear itself
- It's perfectly okay to be the freak, the misfit, the outcast
... and many more
About the Author: A leading entrepreneur, author, thinker and a poet, Sachin is making his compatriots change their concepts and thoughts about financial investment. After having studied both engineering and art, he has become a shining example of the new age economy and operates on a global scale.
His experiences soon brought the realization that in order to succeed in today’s business environment, it was necessary to shift from the old, outdated models of money making to new techniques keeping in mind the ever-changing and fast-paced new business age.
- Paperback: 270 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2018)
- Author: Sachin Mittal
- ISBN-13: 978-9388459082
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.5 x 22.8 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend