The English Grammar and Composition Emperor (CBSE, NCERT, ICSE)
This grammar book is written according to the new syllabus of CBSE, NCERT. It is also very helpful for ICSE board students. It is written for the students of elementary, secondary and senior secondary. All the topics like grammar, reading and writing section are covered. It is written so simply that every student can easily understand and prepare well for the school and board examinations.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:-
• Coverage of CBSE, NCERT Grammar Topics.
• Helpful for ICSE Board.
• Grammar Rules with Example.
• Solved Grammar Exercise.
• Integrated Grammar Exercise with Answer.
• Includes Writing Skill Section.
• Includes Reading Skill Exercise.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS BOOK:-
• Grammar - Noun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Clause, Preposition, Tense, Modal, Phrase, Article, Subject Verb Agreement, Determiner, Punctuation, Question Tag, Prefix – Suffix, Modifier, Syllable, Idioms, Voice Change, Transformation of Sentence (Affirmative - Negative, Assertive - Interrogative, Simple - Complex - Compound, Degree, Exclamatory - Assertive), Narration (Reporting), Dialogue.
• Integrated Grammar - Fill in the Blanks, Rearrange, Editing / Error Correction, Omission.
• Writing - Message Writing, Notice Writing, Advertisement Writing, Dialogue Writing, Summary Writing, Diary Writing, Story Writing, Poster Writing, Letter Writing, Article / Paragraph Writing, Speech writing, Debate Writing, Essay Writing, Report Writing.
• Reading - Comprehension.
About the Author: MA in English, B.Ed.
- Hardback: 296 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2020)
- Author: Shipan Das
- ISBN-13: 9789389932973
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 1 x 22.8 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend