The Essentials of Community Medicine
- The first textbook of community medicine based on the NEXT Exam pattern set by the NMC.
- One of the most comprehensive textbooks of community medicine, written by around 50 authors.
- The book has been extensively peer-reviewed by senior faculties, residents, and students.
- The unique feature of the book is the combination of Question bank with quick revision theory using the three-pillar approach.
- The question bank is divided into “Must know”, “Nice to know”, and “May know questions” based on the competency-based NEXT exam pattern by NMC.
- NEXT Exam-based MCQs have been added at the end of each chapter.
- Problem-based/Analytical based questions have also been provided.
- Illustrative diagrams, flow charts and bullet points are our three-pillar approach for quick last-minute revision.
- Recent updates on all topics of community medicine/Public health.
- The book includes special chapters such as Covid 19, Tribal Health, One Health, and Global Climate Change.
- Simplified biostatistics and epidemiology chapter has been added as a bonus chapter.
- Research methodology has been added as a special chapter.
- It will help undergraduate and postgraduate students of medical and paramedical disciplines, respectively.
- The editorial board conducts National Level Online Postgraduate Exams of Community Medicine regularly.
- Paperback: 762 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 2 edition (2023)
- Author: Aviraj K S
- ISBN-13: 9781636409733
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 Inches
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend