Timeless Wisdom to Wellbeing and Success - A Balanced Mind
Are you constantly struggling to get the right balance in your life—material success, emotional well-being and great relationships? Is it possible to get all and sustain them?
In this book, the reader will learn about timeless wisdom, which has always existed and has worked for countless people who have understood and used these laws to facilitate their wellbeing and success. More importantly, readers will learn how to sustain this goodness effortlessly.
This easy-to-follow guide to happiness, wellbeing, and success teaches:
• How to use meditation to generate success and wellbeing
• How to increase financial abundance and luck in your life
• What one quality, when developed, will propel you towards career success
• What one thing, when practiced well, will lead to great relationship and parenting success
• How to make difficult people in your life love and appreciate you
About the Author: A software professional for over 18 years, Anshuman is currently playing the role of a project manager and SME for a global software company. As a professional, he believes in constantly enhancing his skills. He is a certified PMP ®, PSM 1, Salesforce Developer 1, Salesforce Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce App Builder, Microsoft Office Specialist – Advanced Excel 2019.
From a young age, Anshuman was interested in meditation. In the year 2002, he was introduced to Vipassana meditation, and never looked back. His life changed dramatically over the years, from being a very agitated man to a balanced person.
A clear, balanced mind cultivated from regular Vipassana meditation, and application of the Sedona Method, for which he is a trained facilitator, combined with his other professional and life skills, enable him to counsel and help people. Many people have overcome challenges like success issues, relationship problems, anxiety, and job challenges with his intervention.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2023)
- Author: Anshuman Hazarika
- ISBN-13: 9781636408774
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 Inches
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend