You can Touch your Soul - Uncover your higher self which is full of wisdom
Navkiran Brar’s debut book lays down clear cut principles to live an interesting and a purposeful life. It debunks the conventional approach to life taught by Asian mothers and by society as a whole. This book will unearth the real you and help you polish your perspective so that you can get an elevated view of life. This book is for those who are seekers of the soul, truth and wisdom.
This book will show you how to:
• Avoid the pain of separation
• Build lasting and loving relationships
• Uncover your higher self which is full of wisdom
• Find out who you truly are
• Discover your true nature as a human.
• Expand your mind through fresh perspective on life and its various
It will make you rethink everything you have been taught.
About the Author: Navkiran Brar is an officer in one of the leading public sector banks of India. She is an avid reader and a writing enthusiast. Her various columns have been published in many leading newspapers and journals. She is a thoughtful woman who likes to live a delightful life. She believes that life is a festival and each day should be lived in celebration. She is a poet, story writer, painter and a seeker.
In pursuit of finding her higher self, she has collected pearls of wisdom which she has shared with her readers in this book. The readers will enjoy her straight forward way of writing. She is keen on building an uplifting community to unlock a conscious, happier and a wiser you.
- Paperback: 158 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2023)
- Author: Navkiran Brar
- ISBN-13: 9781636408637
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 Inches
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend