My Papa’s Untimely Death
This book is about the journey of a daughter after her father’s death; the journey of a daughter who thinks she failed because she did not do enough to save her father; and the journey of a daughter who misses her father immensely.
Who Is This Book For?
- People who have gone through such a tragedy.
- People who know of other people going through such tragedies.
- People who do not know how to deal with mourners.
- People who want to understand what a person goes through when such a life-altering event occurs.
- All the daughters and sons across the world who love their parents.
Shobhika Puri is a writer, editor, and instructional designer.
This is her first book; unfortunately, about a theme that distresses her deeply. She had some ideas for a book for a few years, but she never thought her first book would be about and after her father’s death.
The book is straight from her heart and is dedicated to her parents.
- Paperback: 163 Pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing ; 1 edition (2018)
- Author: Shobhika Puri
- ISBN-13: 9789387193505
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.8 x 17.8 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend