Social Media Book - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
You know what's surprising?
Social media hasn't become one of the most important aspects of our lives but we are now part of the social media life. This is something that inspired me to write a book. With hundreds and thousands of people connected to social media platforms, it has been phenomenal in shaping the lives of the people. While social media was developed to bring people closer to this modern age, its effects on society are both good as well as bad.
It is true that social media helps you to connect with others and express your opinions more freely than ever. But above all, it has also helped marketing experts to leverage the platform to get to their customers more easily. However, when you look closely, you will find that social media creates severe problems.
It has become a serious addiction for most of the people nowadays. To be honest, social media has snatched all our attention. This book explores the pros and cons of social media in vivid detail. Above all, it teaches you to balance your life without getting addicted to social media.
In this book you will learn:
• How social media consumes your precious time and prevents you from achieving your goals.
• Why social media lowers your productivity greatly.
• Social media, one of the main reasons behind anxiety and depression in this modern world.
• How social media is actually making people lonelier in this digital era.
• Social media as a pioneering technology in the field of marketing.
• Why is social media essential in bringing people closer to each other.
• What ways you can use to actually make your voice heard by others with the help of social media.
• The accurate ways to successfully go through social media detoxification.
• Why fixing a certain time period for using social media is the right way to become connected with your life.
• Spend time with your closed ones and take small breaks from social media addiction.
- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2020)
- Author: Abdul Vasi
- ISBN-13: 9789389530964
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 1 x 21.5 cm
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend