The Pharma World
Salient Features of this Book
- This Handbook sized resource offers details of pharmacy and its profession. An effort is made to cover every aspect of pharmacy to the greatest possible extent.
- It is a book for all the pharmacy profession lovers. The book has tiny 3 chapters. Each chapter has information pertaining to pharma profession.
- It’s systematic point-based flow helps to understand the basics of pharmacy, the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry and the Global Pharma world.
- An attempt is made to present the important information like bridging the Academic-Industry Interactions, the leading Pharma companies of India and the leaders of Indian pharma company etc is densely packed and can be read in shortest possible time with high degree of retention.
- Presents information in a concise, at-a-glance format for a convenient reference anytime. Wherever possible relevant images, examples, statistical data and case studies are incorporated to make more effective for reading. Some of the details like Packaging Innovations, brief note on the role of IT & AI in Pharma world is presented to highlight the spectrum of pharma field. Author’s view on the vision 2030 Indian Pharma Industry - Stable & Role Model Pharma World is also part of this book. At the end, author’s line is presented.
About the Author: The Author Prasanna Sagar, has several years of formulation development experience of different dosage forms. Started career in the year 2000 as a formulation chemist. Apart from the industry experience, the author is fond of reading books related to Science, Medicine, Spiritual and Motivational. He has appeared and presented many papers at seminars during various instances covering Pharmacy, Drug delivery and Industrial pharmacy. Author also has contributed various research and review publications in quite a few National and International Academic Journals. He has also co-guided to various doctoral scholars. He has contributed few chapters on the basics of Regulatory, Intellectual and on Desired Qualities of the Students of Pharmaceutics Discipline to meet Industry expectations.
- Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: White Falcon Publishing; 1 edition (2021)
- Author: Prasanna Sagar
- ISBN-13: 9781636401287
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 Inch
Indian Edition available on:
We Also Recommend